Thursday, August 25, 2011

Conditioned Behaviour

We all seem to have certain patterns. In life, with habits, relationships, work, and so on. My terrible pattern is not finishing. I plan brilliantly, set targets achieve for a few days and then poof. Unless there's an appreciative audience (even singular), or the work is terribly important, my efforts die down pretty soon until I work up the energy and re-start, from scratch. Which is a rather awful strategy. This blog for instance, I haven't blogged in a while and I felt like doing it again, so I was about to hit delete and restart, which makes no sense. So, resolution one, break pattern, resolution number two: stay true to resolution number one. I wont succumb to Pavlov's bell. So hah!
If only it was as easy to apply this to relationships. :p

What are your patterns? Considering breaking out?

No comments:

Post a Comment